Wednesday, May 14, 2014

To My babies

You will never know how much I miss you.
And how much I long to hold you in my arms.  
It's lonely without your smile and hugs to fill me up.
I'm sorry I'm not there with you right now.  I am doing all that I can to get through this, get off these drugs and come home a full, happy, HEALTHY person.

I love you my babies.
Cooper -- you are so very special.  You leave a sparkle in my heart and soul.
Everlie -- you are so very innocent and perfect and I cannot wait to give you my full soul.   

You are both the most amazing things that have ever happened to your father and me.   We love you.    I would marry your dad all over again.  And I would go through everything I've gone through and more to bring you into this world.    And if anything that I'm going through right now, has a purpose, it is going to make me a stronger, more compassionate, mother --- who will be able to teach you and give you so much guidance in this world.    After this is behind me, my purpose will be to make sure this costly lesson, serves as a light to others.   But mostly to you, my children.   Showing you, that ANYTHING is possible.   That you can overcome anything.   Even when odds seems stacked against you.  Trust yourself.  Trust your body.  Reach out for and accept help.  And never, not EVER, give up.

Life is going to be wonderful again.
I promise.

Love, mommy. xooxx

No comments:

Post a Comment