Friday, May 23, 2014

You are so brave

Dear Cooper and Everlie,

I miss you.   I miss scooping you up in my arms and hugging and kissing you and singing you to sleep.  I can only imagine what being away from me feels like as a child.  I know, I would have been lost when I was your age without my mom.  You are being so brave.   And bravery at your age will take you far.  You are learning things you shouldn't have to learn at your age.  And I am so sorry for that.   But it is okay to cry.  To let your emotions out.   You don't have to hold them in.   You can say how you feel.   You can feel how you feel.   I can only say, that I am working hard.  Harder than you know to get healthy and come home.  It is all I want for you and our family.    I hope you both know how deep my love is for you and everything I do, I do for you.  I do it all for you, and for our family.

You are shining lights, my babies, my perfect angels.  
You are my shining lights to come home to.
I miss you desperately and I love you.
Your mommy,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment